Ask your question
Write your review here
Infinity on the Gold Coast is a mind blowing journey into a spectacular, futuristic, maze-like world of wonder. Infinity is one of the Gold Coasts favourite attractions, comprised of an extraordinary series of around 20 multi-sensual environments. Be transported into another world filled with unique special effects, atmospheric sound fields, ultra groovy music and illusions that appear to go all the way to – Infinity!
This unique Infinity journey is a fantastic out-of-this-world experience and is great for both kids and adults. Infinity Gold Coast is suitable for all ages from 8-108 offering unforgettable family fun right in the heart of Surfers Paradise. It is also a great idea if you are looking for something fun to do on a rainy day on the Gold Coast or even to escape the heat of summer. For an awesome sensory overload visit Infinity the special effects fun house like nothing else you have ever experienced!
- » Voucher instantly emailed
- » Print out your voucher
- » Present voucher at attraction
|Standard Infinity General Admission|
|Child (4-13yrs)||AUD $16.90|
|Seniors (Current ID must be shown)||AUD $19.90|
|Student (Govt ID must be shown)||AUD $19.90|
|Family (2 adults + 2 children)||AUD $69.90|
|Extra Child with Family (max 2 extra children per family pass)||AUD $12.00|
The incredible INFINITY journey takes around 40 minutes and is suitable for all ages over 8 and all nationalities. Journey into spectacular, futuristic maze like worlds of wonder - an extraordinary series of around 20 multi-sensual environments filled with unique special effects, atmospheric sound fields, ultra groovy music and illusions that appear to go all the way to infinity!
Book with us and get 10% off your souvenir photo!
Souvenir photo's. Food & Beverages.
- The first of it's kind in the world, INFINITY is an exciting, hilarious, interactive experience with unforgettable impact.
- It's fun for all ages, great family entertainment and a unique group or team building activity.
- An extraordinary series of around 20 multi-sensual environments filled with unique special effects, atmospheric sound fields, ultra groovy music and illusions that appear to go all the way into infinity....
From 10am - 10pm daily. Closed Christmas Day - Opens 1:00pm Anzac Day
Located at the CHEVRON RENAISSANCE CENTRE, Corner of Surfers Paradise Boulevade and Elkhorn Avenue, Surfers Paradise,Gold Coast QLD 4217
2 hours free parking at Chevron Renaissance. Ask the INFINITY Crew for a parking sticker
Conditions of Entry:
- Not recommended for children with an unusual fear of darkness
- Young children must be able to walk through without assistance
- Prams and children in backpacks cannot be admitted
- Children under 8 years must be supervised by an adult
- High heeled shoes are NOT permitted
Wheelchair access is available to the majority of the attraction. Prior notice is preferred so that an Infinity staff member can be made available to assist in your journey through Infinity. No motorised or wide wheelchairs permitted. A standard wheelchair is onsite for use if required.
Please let me know if you have further questions.