Ask your question
- The Gold Coast's best wildlife park
- Cuddle a koala
- Visit a genuine wildlife hospital
- Kangaroos, crocodiles and more
- Daily shows & presentations
- Adults at Kids Prices
Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary on the Gold Coast has long been one of the most popular attractions in south-east Queensland, and it isn't hard to see why; with great prices on tickets for the huge array of things to do, Currumbin Sanctuary offers one of the best value days out for families and individuals alike! Get up close with a ton of the best and cutest native Aussie and exotic wildlife at the many interactive displays and wide-open enclosures while walking amongst the lush, comfortable eucalyptus and rainforest environments.
All your animal favourites are here - cuddle and have your photo taken with a koala, get up close with crocodiles, hand-feed the many friendly kangaroos and much, much more. Be sure to stay around for the daily Rainbow Lorrikeet feeding - one of the main attractions!
Buy your Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary tickets here to visit this ever-popular zoological facility that is located on the Gold Coast Highway at Currumbin, around 5 minutes from Gold Coast Airport and approximately 20 mins from Surfers Paradise. Open 364 days a year (except Christmas), pay a visit to Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary today - you won't be disappointed.
WON'T BE LONG, LOADING RATES AND AVAILABILITY ...
- Instantly emailed
- Print ticket
Write your review here
- General admission to Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary
- Upgrade your General Admission ticket to include the Adventure Parc High Ropes Course. Please choose this ticket option prior to purchase. (Children must be 6 years and over to enter the Adventure Parc High Ropes Course)
- Native Australian wildlife
- Koalas, Kangaroos, Crocodiles, Snakes, Lorikeets, Wombats, Tasmanian Devils, Dingoes and so much more
- Aboriginal Performers
- Daily shows and presentations
- Segway Safari Tours (additional charge inside the park)
- Adventure Parc High Ropes Course (additional charge)
- Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary Park Map click here
Daily Show Timetable
- Click here to view Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary's daily show timetable.
- Open daily from 8am - 5pm. Closed Christmas Day 25th December and Anzac Day 25th April
- 28 Tomewin Street, Currumbin QLD. 25 minutes south of Surfers Paradise and 10 minutes north of Coolangatta. 5 minutes north of Gold Coast Airport
Adventure Parc High Ropes Course Information
- 80 challenges over 4 separate courses, Green, Red, Blue & Black courses
- Height requirement for the green, red and blue courses is 160cm. Height requirement for the black course is 180cm
- All participants must be at least 6 years old
- Participants must not weigh more than 125kg
- Closed in shoes are compulsory
- The time taken to complete the course can range from 45 minutes for one of the green courses and up to 3 hours for all 4 courses
- Confirmation in the form of a tour voucher will be received at time of purchase
- Upon completion of purchase, please print the voucher and present on day of the experience
- Mobile Vouchers are accepted! - Vouchers can also be presented on your mobile device for this attraction
- For your information, complete Tour Operator Information including contact details is included on your tour voucher